Monday, 19 November 2007

Speeding in a BMW


I am not good at telling or listening to long jokes. I stick to one liners.
But I liked this one.(Abridged)
A middle aged guy bought a top of the line BMW. Took it for a drive and wound it up to 200k's per hour.
The siren and blue flashing lights behind.
The BMW driver thought to himself " Geez, I can put my foot down and loose him with no problem. But I am too old for this crap".
He slows down and pulls over.
Traffic guy approaches and says
"You know, it is 10 minutes before I knock off. I want to go home. If you can give me an excuse that I have not heard in my 20 years on the job, I will give you a warning"
The old guy replies
" Well Officer, a few years ago, my wife ran off with a traffic policeman, and I thought you were bringing her back"
Ha....

No comments: